An Education Plan will be clearly outlined to all children and young people when they are admitted to Exceptional Care. A considerable amount of time and energy will be centred on supporting, encouraging and motivating their access and performance in education.
On admission into Exceptional Care if a young person has a special education needs or EHCP, Exceptional Care will notify the Local Authority of their statement to ensure they have access to all appropriate support to meet their educational needs.
Progress Schools Limited is a nationally based organisation with independent secondary schools based across England.
Progress Schools provides high level, supportive and inspirational teaching at Key Stages 3 and 4 to ensure positive progression and readiness for the world of Further Education, Work Based Learning or Employment.
Progress Schools uses a range of innovative teaching methods in GSCE English, maths and vocational subjects, through industry expert teachers to ensure achievement for students who require a different approach to mainstream education.
We support and develop young people who require appropriate support and challenge to meet their academic, emotional, behavioural and/or social needs.
Our students will be well prepared for the modern world with a positive approach to learning and confident as they enter their future careers, both willing and able to contribute to and strengthen their communities and achieve success in their chosen paths.
Progress Schools will;
- Provide a safe and Innovative learning environment with high quality teaching, learning and resources
- Prepare young people for success in later life
- Protect and increase opportunity for all students
- Successfully engage with parents and carers to support student progress, well-being and achievement
- Provide students with the opportunity to contribute directly to their local community